Monday, January 26, 2009

Cosmetic and Make Up Tips

Cosmetics can do wonders for most women. There are so many to choose from. Between having an infinite amount of colors and shades and places to put the makeup on your face the possibilities are endless. It does take a bit of practice applying make up the right way.

Most women start at a very young age. I remember getting my first make up kit at like seven years old. Granted it was mostly clear and light pink lip gloss and powder. No eye liner or mascara so that I could poke my eyes out. It is fun to have cosmetic parties and apply make up to all of your girlfriends, it's the best way to practice with colors. That's how a lot of professional make up cosmetic artist got the passion for it.

I think I am pretty good at applying cosmetics but I definitely love getting the chance to have my make up done professionally. The cosmetic counters in the department store do a pretty good job, but personally I would rather do to a makeup artist that does models for their photo shoots.

When I got married I booked a makeup artist for all of my bride's maids and myself, it was the best cosmetic job we got ever, and the price was reasonable. If only we could all get our makeup done professionally all the time. Cosmetics are fun but I would warn getting dependent on them. There are some foundations that may make you break out if you have sensitive skin, but then there are others that will improve your complexion.

Also if you wear make up every day you may get dependent on the cosmetics. If this happens then you won't want to miss a day without them, but then people will not think any special when you actually need to get dressed up one day. Always keep your cosmetics light and fresh, try new colors and application styles. There are a ton of self help and how to books for make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment